1. Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
3. Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
5. Oversee the daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
7. Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
9. Develop process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving.
11. Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
1.Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
2. Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
3. Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
4. Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
1. Good experience in customer management and people management.
2. Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
3. Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
4. Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus