Roles & responsibilities:
1. This role involves providing notifications to the clients and assisting with any queries they may have via Calls.
2. Role involves developing strong customer relationships and responsible to resolve queries of the customers via Call/chat within the assigned TAT/SLA.
3. Manage and take Ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues (Outbound/Inbound calls).
4. Using define resources and tools to support the customer by answering questions and escalating to respective teams if needed for further support.
1. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
2. Good communication with reading and written communication skills.
3. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
4. Confident to handle assign responsibility.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Undergraduate
Will be getting night shift allowances as well.