1. Responsible for building, nuturing and maintaining relations with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
2. Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
3. Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
4. Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
5. Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
6. Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
7. Coordinate with internal cross functional teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service
8. Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
9 Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Skills & Abilities;
1. Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager/Executive.
2. Knowledge of FSI clients' business - the ability to understand the client’s business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
3. Ability to work well with a team