A customer support executive is required to do a wide range of voice activities including taking calls, answering business inquiries, resolve issues and facilitate information.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary job roles and responsibilities of a customer support executive include:
- A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof.
- Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
Competencies and Skills Required
Communication is key in this profile. It is absolutely important for the executive to have fluent English communication skills. Along with that behavioral traits like good interpersonal skills, ability to handle stress, good listening skills, prompt thinking ability are some other essential features of this role.
The major skills and competencies required for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to take and handle stress and pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
Once You Get Offer Letter Have to Pay One Month Salary For Our Consultancy .
If Your Interested Share your updated CV Note ,ID Proof Xerox , two Passport size photo & Then Contact Our HR Team
Thanking You ,
Best Regards ,