• Telephone etiquette
• Microsoft Excel
• Good Communication skills
• Excellent command over English and Hindi.
• Flexible to work on Sunday, if required.
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Support Executive would be:
· Handling Non-sales calls and sales calls (In bound & out bound calls).
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, obtain details of customers and schedule/ cancel/ remind appointments.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, capturing details of inquiries, and remarks, as well as actions taken. Process requests, forms and applications.
· Maintaining up-to-date client records using a variety of internal systems and using Excel, Outlook, and the current CRM database and real time reporting of the same.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.