Data Analyst Job Description
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here. We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @ https://unusualhire.com/
Job Title: Data Analyst
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Data Analyst Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
· Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
· Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
· Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
· Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
· High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
· Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
· Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
· High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: Best in the industry.