Job Description :
Certified Oracle DBA
Worked as Oracle DBA for 2 to 3 years in any Bank / Financial Institution
Skill Set required:
* Install, patch, maintain and monitor Oracle databases
* Create and maintain SQL and PL/SQL queries and shell scripts
* Monitor, and verify backups and perform ad-hoc backups and restore operations from tape drivers.
* Provide maintenance support for database systems.
* Data Extraction, transformation, and loading.
* Perform routine security and authentication measures.
* Database tuning and troubleshooting.
* Experience in troubleshooting databases for performance.
* Experience with the UNIX operating system.
* Experience in creating and maintaining UNIX shell and Perl scripts.
* Experience with Oracle Dataguard.
* Experience with Oracle jobs and datapump technologies
* Performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
* Managing users and security
* Managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
* Making database backups and performing recovery when necessary
*Knowledge on oracleweblogic and IBM websphere servers
* Oracle database versions 10g,11g, and 12c.
* Perform scheduled oracle patches
* Oracle & SQL DB hardening
* Raising change request for Oracle DBA
* Handling DR Drill
* Managing Oracle & SQL DB Sync between DC to DR
2 to 7 years
UG Qualification :
B.Tech/B.E. (Any Specialization, Computers)
PG Qualification :
PG Not Compulsory