Needs to carry and pay refundable amount of Rs 500 (security deposit) at interviewCompulsory
Rs. 1000 will be deducted from their payouts for Delivery Bag, which will be refundable at the time of FnF.Compulsory
1. Weekly Login Hours: 65
2. 33 Login Hours - in the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
3. 24 Login Hours from 7 pm to 11 pm
4. Minimum Orders: Half of Average of total orders of locality
5. Denials+ Cancellations<=1
6. No ZDO except those on reservation
7. No Location Spoof Dispute
8. Relocation within 5 kms
9. Hourly Reservation will be calculated as 1 order in 1 hour
10. Idle Hours less than and equal to 5%
Bank account of Gramin bank will not be considered.
Drivers will work as independent contractors (Business Associates) & will not be on the company's payroll.
Runnrs will get the delivery orders (Food Delivery / Laundry / Grocery / Pharmaceuticals ) from various merchants, tied up with Runnr, in the assigned locality, with a median distance of 4.5 km from their current location.
They need to login to their Runnr app for doing orders (Android 4.4 + req)
DBs are required to go to the merchant place, pick up the order & deliver it at the customer's place.
Note - 40 orders completion - 400 rs
80 more orders completion - 1200 rs
Means total 120 orders in total 30 days after DOJ - 1600 rs
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Indian entrepreneurs Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. It currently operates in 23 countries, including Australia and United States. It provides information and reviews on restaurants, including images of menus where the restaurant does not have its own website.