Desktop Support Engineers are IT support specialists that assist clients with hardware and software issues. Their skills assist the company in resolving technical issues concerning customer's accounts or company software infrastructure. Their job is to provide on-site or remote technical assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software, and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
· Order or buy computer systems and liaise with purchase and supplies department.
· Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
· You will also need to be able to implement, troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
· Migrating Ubuntu, Windows XP to Windows 7, or higher platform.
· Build and install PCs, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
· Maintain installed PCs, networks and peripherals with routine maintenance.
· Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems.
· Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
· Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face, Telephone or Electronic Interaction with Clients.
- Good Understanding of Computer Support and Troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Windows XP, 7,8,10, Ubuntu Windows Server products and/or Apple.
- Ability to Work in a Team.
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software may be required.
Preferred: - Male Candidate Only
Qualification: Any Graduate
Tender247.com is India's biggest tender portal which provides Tender information across the globe. We are team of the industry's most valued experts who understand the pain points of clients and have put together Tender247 to give you a renewed perspective on Tendering. We have achieved this commendable presence with results across our extensive network. To do this, we have mastered the smart application of knowledge, research, and insights and in leading unmatched expertise to our clients' bid requirements with dedicated professionals who understand their needs.
Interview Timing: 11 AM to 5 PM (Lunch Time:- 1 pm to 1:40 pm)
Documents to be carried for Interview:
Updated Copies of Resume