-Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify and manage project risk; monitor and review client reporting to ensure campaigns are on track. Provide the teams with guidance and strategies for ongoing success and campaign continuous improvement.
-Guide the PPC and Display Team so they are learning the latest advertising
opportunities and actively reviewing and optimizing all of the campaigns to the best of our ability.
-Guide the Account, Content, SEM and SEO teams with the latest SEO best practices, so we are spending our clients time on the most valuable effort.
-Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Staying continually up to date with the latest Google algorithms, and best white hat SEO practices.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
-Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
-Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Digital strategy expert with excellent business interpretation skills and passion to grow.
Skill Set :
-Good communication skills