Ø B. tech in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with not less than 50% marks
Ø Diploma (Preferred)
Mechanical Engineers are Responsible for Designing, Building, Installing, and Maintaining all Kinds of Mechanical Machinery, Tool, and Components. Construction is Just One Area You Could Work in as a Mechanical Engineer – Others Include the Power, Medical, or Manufacturing Industries.
Key skills for Mechanical Engineers:-
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamwork skills.
- Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operator.
Typical employers of Mechanical Engineers:-
• Engineering, transport, manufacturing, construction and process companies
• Research and development organizations
• Utility companies
• The Civil Service
• the Armed forces
• Government agencies.
· Knowledge of mechanical engineering and materials
· Understanding of engineering drawings
· Understanding of manufacturing processes
· Good communication skills
· Problem-solving skills and analytical skills
· Knowledge of Health & Safety issues
Salary: ₹30000 to ₹40,000.00 /month
· Work: 1 year (Preferred)
· Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
· Mechanical Engineering