Job Role | MBBS Doctors
Looking for Doctors (MBBS Graduates) who are willing to work full-time and/or part time in Chennai on our healthtech platform.
About the Company
Taksh Care is an innovative healthcare technology firm. We believe Healthcare should be accessible to all, and to that effect have created a unique product offering, that paves the way for the new avenue in Healthcare. While Virtual Healthcare options exist in the market, we have taken a novel approach that appeals to all.
The details of the product offering will be described in detail to you once you come on board.
Work from Office (Chennai)
- Teleconsultations/E-Consultations/Online video consultation of General Practice & Psychiatry to patients from our Corporate Office.
- Ensure all patient data is recorded and confidentiality is maintained.
- Provide online consultation as per the booked appointment.
- Prescribe medicines & tests as per your consultation discretion.
- Validate substitute brands for the prescribed medicines.
- Interpret the test results of the patient.
- Help patients understand their illness & treatment plan and answer the questions for the patients in a timely & professional manner.
- Respond to the medical problems of patients by assessing the medical history and conduct.
- Make yourself available for the video consultation as per mutually agreed working for appointments.
- Proficient in use of technology such as Tablets, Laptops etc.
- Good oratory and written communication skills in English.
- Regional language knowledge is suggested: Tamil, Hindi etc.
- Good knowledge of pharmacology – Drugs, dosage, side effects etc and brand names.
- Doctors are expected to be attentive, compassionate and have good work commitment.
- Doctors must possess genuine concern regarding the patients, passion to heal the patients and provide proper healthcare services and consultancy.
(Freshers/1-3 years’ experience)
Should be registered with Medical Council