Job Description –
• Knowledge of .NET framework.
• Must have a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
• Should have good experience in C#, writing queries for SQL Server and T-SSQL
• Familiarity with software development
• Possess troubleshooting and communication skills.
• .NET Core is an added advantage.
• Understand client requirement and participate in requirements analysis
• Troubleshoot issues with minimal support.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Source code configuration and management
• Coordinate with the delivery manager and make sure timely delivery.