. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices & Habit.
2. Collaborate with developers and Team lead to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and
3. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
4. Package and support deployment of releases.
5. Develop, refine, and tune integration between applications.
6. Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
7. Provide support to users if required.
8. Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL Server 2008/2012
9. Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
10. Experience with source control management systems and deployment environments.
11. Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
12. Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
13. Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
14. Strong communication skills with both internal team members and Top Management.
15. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
16. Experience with user interface design and prototyping.