We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
Position : Dot net developer (MVC developer)
Experience : 3-6 Years
Experience : 3+ years of core development experience in ASP.Net and MVC.
· Must be a self-starter with good problem-solving skills and should be a good ‘team player’.
· Should be able to complete comparable tasks more quickly.
· Should be good with developing Websites.
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
· Delivering a high-quality application
· Ensuring a required level of performance
· Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
· Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
o Proficiency in C# | ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET, MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3
o Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
o Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
o Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
o Implementing enterprise application patterns.
o Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud
Brush up on the following before interview :
· MVC4/5 :
o Return types
o Model Binder
o Session Management
o Error Management.
· C# /OOPS :
o Interface and Abstract class
· SQL : Stored Procedure, Function and types, Temp Variable, Table variable, Temp table Joins