Analysing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations
and feedback of software testing professionals.
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as Asp.net, Sql Server, MVC, Entity framework.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Deploying applications on client server.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
- Ensuring the compatibility of the websites with newer software or operating system version.