Drive Your career In Airlines No Target( Passenger handling)
MEETING PERSON - Harshit Mukherjee 891O576460
*Ranit Rajbanshi 933OO80188 - -
The duties and responsibilities of ground staff at the airport is very vast. They are the one to perform all task from commercial to technical. First prime duty of a ground staff is to make sure about the safety and comfort of the passengers. Their duties include to check the baggage, cleaning and to make flight experience pleasant. Some ground staff is responsible for inspecting, storing and transporting luggage, while others stock the aircraft with food and beverage items that are distributed during flight and some ground staff works in direct contact with customers, handling their queries.
Qualification : 12th Pass or Above.
Skills: Pleasing Personality amp; Good Communication.
NOTE: Diploma in Aviation or Hospitality can be advantage (Not Mandatory)Job Summary:Job Type : Full Time.
Job Category : Analyst / Analytics,Logistics / Transportation.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview.
candidates should valid passport.. candidates should have good communication skills
We are hiring for-
Ground Staff,Cabin Crew,Customer Service Operations
i.Commercial Role of Ground Staff And Cabin Crew Includes:
• To Provide all necessary information to passengers and make their journey easier and comfortable.
• Welcome Passengers and Handling help desk counter.
• Carry out check-in, boarding and disembarkation procedures.
• Promote and sell airline products.
Ii.Technical Role Of Ground Staff Includes
• Coordinating and managing staff around the aircraft during its stopover.
• Draft and hand over the necessary documents for the flight to the aircraft captain.
• Preparation of the flight plan, fuel, weather condition and other important information.
• Management of take-off slots with air traffic organizations.
• Management of the airline network and fleet.
AirTicketing Executive,Engineering department,MaintenanceProduction