Key Responsibilities –
1) Responsible for entire student admission cycle :- call to given leads , follow-ups, counseling ,support and retention.
2) Responsible for achieving weekly and monthly admission target.
3) Handling day to day telephonic admission enquiries and need to provide information to students about all the courses provided by institute and line-up there face to face counseling session with your superior.
4) Responsible for documentation and Managing the MIS Report on day to day basis and sending daily performance report to director.
Qualification Required :- Graduate , pursuing graduation or post graduate.
1) Excellent communication skills and pleasing personality.
2) Attention to detail.
3) Fast & quick learner.
4) Self-driven, motivated and good listener.
5) Must have keen desire to learn and grow and take upon greater responsibilities.