Individual must be able to design and develop applications requiring back end storage like Elasticsearch and also APIs for front end UI. The role will require independent delivery however also to lead teams during customer engagements.
· Hands on experience in Elasticsearch ELK stack- Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash, REST API integration.
· Good understanding of Lucene architecture, SolR integration and migration to Elasticsearch is a strong plus.
· Hands on NoSQL data stores – Hbase /Phoenix; Cassandra/CQL; MongoDB and backend data architecture.
· Hands on experience with relevancy scoring and analytical application of Elasticsearch.
· Hands on experience in architecture indices in ElasticSearch and setting up the end to end search backend and infrastructure for different applications like ecommerce, etc.
· Search Engine Experience - working experience to design, development and support of a search engine application is a must.
· Experience with evaluating existing Elastic clusters, configuration parameters, indexing, search and query performance tuning, security and administration.
· Search implementation in a Cloud environment would also be a strong plus.
· Experience in using file formats like XML, and JSON.
· Exposure to DevOps technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, or similar is a strong plus.
· Experience in Java.