Embedded System Engineer
Role: Embedded Systems Engineer
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Education: M.Tech / ME / B.Tech / BE – Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Communication
Industry Type: Electronics/Software
Functional Area: Embedded Systems
Desired Candidate Profile
• M.Tech /M.E / B.TECH / BE – Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Communication.
• The Ideal candidate should have 0 to 2 years relevant experience in developing Embedded Software.
• Hands-on experience developing embedded applications using C/ C++ language.
• Experience in developing embedded software for various micro-controllers, especially ARM micro-controllers.
• Familiarity with debugging and testing tools / IDEs.
• Basic knowledge of linux, make tools.
• Knowledge of common interfaces / protocols such as SPI, I2C etc.
• Some knowledge of hardware and ability to understand circuit diagrams / schematics.
• Required to travel to client sites as and when needed.
• Analyse requirements, design, develop and test code using C/C++ on embedded development environment / IDEs.
• Work on bug fixing and improving performance.
• Analyse existing code and add new functionality or changes to existing features, optimization etc.
• Support hardware design and prototype fabrication.
• As per the Industry standards.
• Training and career development: The Company believes in gaining competitive advantage through knowledge and skill; therefore suitable training both in technology and in soft skills will be provided.
Software Development, Electronics/Software, Embedded Software
OptiRisk India is the Indian arm of OptiRisk Systems UK, which is an ISO 9000 company operating in United Kingdom. Our mission is to help business capture value through Computational Optimization and Risk Management Solutions. To this end, OptiRisk offers training programs, Optimization Software tools, and 'bespoke' solutions. Although OptiRisk mainly focuses on catering to the needs of Banking, Finance, Securities and Insurance (BFSI) industries, it also caters to the needs of other industries, government institutions and defence establishments in the areas of resource planning, supply chain management and Risk Analytics.