We are urgently looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
· Complete diary logs into inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
· Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Cleaning up worksites from debris and machinery.
· Helping erect scaffolding and ladders.
· Handling and transporting material.