Walkin Drive – Female HR Recruiters – Madurai Location
Over 15,000 individuals (and counting) have gained jobs via KP Solutions since 2012. Our continual innovation and collaborations has actually earned our staffing solutions company top vendor performance awards from a number of clients, many of whom we have helped over a decade. We offer the same commitment and impact to the new clients we bring on-board everyday.
We believe that individuals create success via the strong relationships we build with job seekers and our clients. Our commitment to these relationships enables us to rise to the top of the competitive staffing market. Our company is founded upon our core tenets of relationships, integrity, solutions, and also excellence.
Hey Fresher/ Recruiters..!
A Warm Greetings from KP Solutions...!
Looking for a Change to work for only for Fortune 500 Companies? Then you are on the Right Place.
Do look on to the JD below for more Clarity.
Designation: Trainee HR Recruiter / HR Recruiter / HR Consultant
Skill: Good Communication Skills with Smart HR Attitude and Presence of mind.
Process: End to End Recruitment Process and Conducting Interviews.
Domain: Human Resource
Work Location: Madurai.
Package: Best in Industry with Good Incentive Structure
· Fresher or Max 2 years of experience in recruitment
· Ability to handle multiple requirements for PAN India requirement.
· Regularly maintain and update candidate tracker.
· Sourcing right candidates through Job Portals, Advertisements, Headhunting, Networking & Employee Referrals etc.
· Good analytic skills and expertise to be proficient in hiring through various channels, utilizing job portals, free job posting sites, social networking sites, etc.
· Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
· Understanding the requirements and Sourcing, Screening profiles, shortlisting the candidates for preliminary interview.
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements.
· Handling End-to-End Recruitment processes.
· Develop sourcing strategies that are successful in reaching out the passive and active job seekers
· Screen and interview prospective candidates.
· Build good rapport with candidates throughout the interview process to ensure a positive experience.
· Co-ordinate with Account Managers to assess the candidates competencies and extend job offers to selected candidates.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal team members
· Should adhere to established processes and procedures for a smooth workflow.
· Regularly update internal database with new resumes and bring in more innovative recruiting techniques.
Why KP Solutions?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, & also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training and exposure to all gamut of Human Resource activities with Client interactions
- Great multi-culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Team Movies, Team Lunch, Employee awards etc.)
- Promotion and Compensation based on individual's performance
What You'll Bring:
Exceptional English communication and writing skills
Problem solving skills
Decision making skills
Inter personal Skills
Leadership & Mentoring
Forward planning & strategical Thinking
Should have passion in HR Recruitment.
Must be able to work independently with never give up attitude
Career focused, ownership of work (Accountability & involvement in work) results driven and strong goal orientation
No. of positions: 3
Interview Date: On Saturdays
Our mission is to provide excellent support and training programs to catalyze employee exploration and access to HR business opportunity, and promote the business success and personal development. Our culture enrich and support HR graduates to stand out of the crowd with distinction.
You’re here to succeed, personally and professionally. We’re here to help make that happen
If you wish to attend HR interview on some other day, kindly send your updated resume to with choice of your date and time. we will confirm by replying to it.