Position: Female Part-time Primary Computer Teacher Location: India Job Type: Online-Work from home
• Conduct live online sessions with students (age group: 6-12) to teach block-based coding.
• Participate in certified training programs to learn how to teach 21st Century Skills using coding.
• Assist curriculum developers and content creators to refine the course.
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you
• Passion for education and teaching for kids is a must
• Prior teaching experience is a must necessarily computer science or exposure to computer programming is preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to engage children in a learning session and the ability to transform every class into a joy filled learning experience
• Prior experience in designing curriculum/ creating lesson plans is preferred.
• Should have an understanding of different pedagogical approaches and learner-centric approach
Qualification: B. Tech - Computer Science or IT/MCA/BCA/B. Sc or M. Sc Computer or IT or Having knowledge in programming languages.
Experience: 0-7 years’ experience as computer Teacher or in IT Sector is a plus
Persona: Young teachers, CS background, Work From home, Energetic, pleasant, kid-friendly person, Engaging, Camera Friendly
Pay Package: 30,000 – 40,000 /Month + Incentives
Gender: Female only
Working hours: 120 hours of work commitment 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM (Monday – Friday) 04:00 PM – 09:00 PM (Saturday – Sunday)
Share a video of 2-3 mins (strictly) wherein they are doing a storytelling (Any topic of their choice, for example Thirsty crow, the tortoise and the hare, College days, about any book they read recently, any place traveled) along with the updated resume.