We're looking for a creative female project coordinator for multiple services like Website Designing, Photography, Graphic Designing, etc. Candidate must be creative, very quick learner, smart & should posses good convincing & communication skills.
Note: This position is only for Creative Females who also posses smartness in terms of handling clients. Please don't apply if you don't posses such skills or if you're not a female.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
2. Coordinating with clients & team for end to end delivery
3. Handling end-to-end needs of clients
4. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
5. Assigning projects to graphic designer, photographer, web developer & other operational team members.
6. Reviewing the work flow & managing projects & their deadlines
7. Reviewing the finished work for all projects
8. Delivering the final content, taking feedback & closing projects
9. Coordinating closely with Sales team for new projects & features sold to clients to deliver exactly the same
10. Preparing reports for Graphic Designer, Photographer & Web Developers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Very good command over English (Vocal & Written)
2. Smartness in terms of project & client handling
3. Good Convincing Skills
4. Should be very creative to handle Photography, Videography & Graphic Designing Related Projects
5. Comfortable in travelling to Rajouri Garden (Near Tagore Garden Metro Station)
6. Comfortable in working for 6 days a week & 9.5 hours a day
7. Proven experience as a Project Cordinator or similar role
8. Proficient in MS Office
9. Should posses customer service skills
10. Strong organizational and time-management abilities
11. Excellent communication and people skills
1. Salary:Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000 + Performance Incentives
2. Work Days:6 Work Days (Sunday Fixed Off) (1 SL & 1 PL) (Workdays can be shuffled upon company requirement)
3. Work Hours:9 Work Hours (Including 15x2 Minutes Buffer & 30 Minutes Break)
4. Salary Date:7th - 15th of next month of the month you worked