We are looking for an experienced Female Foreign Education Counselor/Career Advisor for US/Canada/UK/ Ireland /Australia /New Zealand /Singapore, etc. to be based at our Nehru Place New Delhi office.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Required proficiency in international study destination: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, etc.
2. Handling enquiries/walk-ins and getting enrolments done to achieve monthly sales targets.
3. Assisting with activities to promote overseas education institutions represented by the Company.
4. Counsel assist students and their parents for their learning needs through structured counseling sessions the benefits of study abroad selecting a suitable course and university.
5. Making outbound calls, counselling the students and parents and convincing them about the usefulness of the test preparation courses of the company and converting them into sales of the Company's courses.
6. Explore and research most suitable university based on student profile.
7. Liaising with universities in getting the student admission letters.
8. Following up with students for conversions and payments.
9. Maintaining accurate records of students counselled and applications sent
Liaising with students, other offices, and client institutions.
10. Well versed in end o end processes from admission to visa applications.
11. Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey like guidance/checking of SoP/LoR/ academic marksheets etc.
Experience and Skills
Graduates with 1-5 years relevant experience in overseas education industry.
In-depth knowledge of education systems and admission procedures of various countries.
Pleasing personality and good communication skills - Telephonic and face-to-face.
Well versed with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
Result-oriented with highest levels of integrity and commitment and Revenue generation based on the assigned targets.
INDUSTRY: Educational / Training/Counselling/Teaching
SPECIALIZATION: Tele sales/
QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate or Postgraduate
Job Type: Full-time