Friscone’s Marketplace team is looking for a dynamic and motivated Sales Officer for our Marketplace Consumables team. This person will help Sellers to transform their offline catalog into online listings on the Friscone platform and set them for success.
Sales of products by third-party Sellers on our websites represent more than half of units sold.
We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers’ businesses.
In this role, the Seller Onboarding Specialist will guide Merchants through the full setup process on Friscone’s Seller Central Marketplace platform. This person will be responsible to analyze Seller’s catalog and prioritize products that will be listed on Friscone and complete the full process of creating new listings or matching to existing products on Friscone’s catalog.
To be successful, you must be able to:
1) Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Friscone program.
2) Understand Seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
3) Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
4) Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from Sellers and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
5) Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
6) Influence Sellers by acting as an expert of Friscone tools and services.
7) Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
8) Meet or exceed quarterly Seller launches.
9)Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit the Friscone Services product set.
10) Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Friscone product.
11) Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close businesses.