A financial advisor, also called a personal financial advisor, works with individuals and businesses to guide them in making budgetary, savings and investment decisions.
Continuous interaction with investors over phone. This will help advisor to build strong relationship with investors. Providing regular updates about new schemes, products, new issues, dividends, public issues or any changes in market conditions. All activities are largely over phone. For male candidate may have to visit at client place to complete documentation or presenting the investment plans.
Common job duties include interviewing clients, analyzing financial information, recommending financial plans and monitoring outcomes. These duties require strong analytical skills and a desire to work with people, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in this people-oriented business.
A financial adviser provides specialist advice to clients on managing their money in the most profitable and secure way. Clients can be commercial enterprises, institutional groups / societies or private individuals. A financial adviser is essentially an intermediary or agent between providers of financial products and services on the one hand and customers on the other.
Personal financial advisors typically do the following:
- Explain (over the phone) the various types of investment product features and financial services to potential clients.
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their short term, medium term and long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships.
- Educate clients and answer questions about investment options and potential risks.
- Recommend investments to clients or select investments on their behalf.
- Help clients plan for specific circumstances, such as education expenses, tax planning or retirement planning.
- If needed, Meeting with clients to understand their needs and demands.
- Preparing financial plans with a mix of short and long term investments
- Providing periodic updates on the performance of investment portfolios.
- Monitor clients’ accounts and determine if changes are needed to improve account performance or to accommodate life changes, such as getting married or having children.
- Research investment opportunities.
We are a one-stop financial services shop, widely known for quality of its advice, personalized service and cutting-edge technology. We started our journey in 2008. Currently we are serving more than 50,000 investors with a team of 100 members. Money Honey along-with its subsidiaries caters to entire gamut of financial services including equities and commodities broking, portfolio management, distribution of mutual funds, Stocks, Commodities, Govt Bonds, IPO, Fixed Deposit, etc. A specialized and trained team facilitates the smooth acquisition and servicing of a large customer base.
Work Location: Near Ram Mandir Railway Station, Goregaon West, Mumbai Office location is walk able distance from Ram Mandir Railway Station
Please forward your resume.
Money Honey Financial Services Pvt Ltd