- Design and implement software of Embedded systems design using FPGA
- Knowledge of IP/Block/Module level verification at RTL stage using System-verilog
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Good understanding of full hardware product life cycle and related standards compliance. In-depth knowledge of electronic circuits.
- Should be good in C, C++, DO 178 B Standard, Static and Dynamic testing, Test Case Script Execution.
1. I2C Introduction
2. RTL level design using Verilog with Verilog Test Bench
3. FPGA Verification & Validation
4. Developing Test cases & Test Script
5. Verification of FPGA Design at RTL 1
6. IP/Module Level Verification of RTL Level using System Verilog & UVM
7. Developing Test Cases using OOPS concept for test execution of Generator, Driver, Monitor, Scoreboard
8. Randomization using Constraints
9. Generating the waveform & Simulation
10. IP/Module level verification with required coverage
11. Perform Validation Activities & Design Prototyping
12. IP/Module level Validation as per Validation Test Plan