Social Media Specialist (Freelance)
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
Unusual hire provides you with Cost effective solution for the freelancers. We take no charge for the project. It is a web-based platform, that will operate on the core values of Trust and Visibility. Freelancers or Independent professionals will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of finding jobs online, whereas, the businesses or start-ups will not have to go through the hassle of finding the top talent, from candidate qualifications to team dynamics that fit their economical scale.
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Job title: Social Media Specialist
Two Step process to apply as a Freelancer with Unusual hire:
Ø Click on https://unusualhire.com/register/?role=freelancer
Ø Provide your details and Sign up with us.
· Creation of content which meets our customer standards
· Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
· Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
· Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
· Review and approve content on a daily basis.
· Creating and managing monthly promotions.
· Strong project management or organizational skills
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
· Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
· Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
Job type: Remote/client location
Compensation : Project based.