Web Analyst Freelance
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
Unusual hire provides you with Cost effective solution for the freelancers. We take no charge for the project. It is a web-based platform, that will operate on the core values of Trust and Visibility. Freelancers or Independent professionals will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of finding jobs online, whereas, the businesses or start-ups will not have to go through the hassle of finding the top talent, from candidate qualifications to team dynamics that fit their economical scale.
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Job Title: Freelance Web Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our team! As a Web Analyst, you will plan and track our marketing campaigns and become the integral leadership that our interdisciplinary team can rely upon.
Duties and responsibilities
· Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
· Communicate with marketing department about analysis from campaigns.
· Produce reports for the Management team.
· Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
· Determine most important KPIs to track
· Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the marketing team
· Collaborate with sales and marketing teams
· Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
· Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field.
· Previous data mining and analysis experience.
· Familiarity with major web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Salesforce.
· Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing and creative fields.
Job Type: Part -time.
Location: Remote/ Client Location.
CTC: Project Based