Designation : Site Engineer (Trainee)
Reports to: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reqd. Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech / B.E
Stream: EE / ECE / EEE / EIE / ME
Gender Preference: Male Only
Work Location: West Bengal / Odisha / Bihar/ Jharkhand / Punjab /Haryana/ UP/ Rajasthan/ Delhi-NCR [PAN India]
Remuneration: INR 8,000/- to 12,000/- per month [For Diploma Engineers]
INR 10,000/- to 15,000/- per month [For B.Tech Engineers]
[Salary will be hiked upto 50% after 3 months probation period depending on the performance.]
Extra Facilities: Accommodation + Transportation + Insurance [Worth Rs. 1Lac]+PF+ESI
RF Survey, EMF Survey, LOS Survey, UBR Survey, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Microwave Link,
3G & 4G Implementation, Small Cell Project, Battery Bank Installation
Mandatory Skills Required
- Candidates must have to physically fit.
- The candidate will be responsible for various RF/wireless activities like survey, planning, Installation, commissioning, spectrum analysis, Installation & Commissioning BTS sites etc.
- Candidates must have the ability for providing Telecom solutions i.e. Tele solution of different kind of errors in GSM and CDMA spectrum.
- Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate should have the leadership quality to maintain team.
- Candidates willing relocate.
- Good eyesight
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and managerial skills
- Presentation skills
- A logical approach to problem solving
- To enjoy technical and engineering activities
- To be able to keep up-to-date with rapid technological developments
- To be able to work as part of a team