Position: Assistant Engineer
· Civil Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
· Instrumentation Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
Age Limit: Maximum age limit 26 years as on 30th November 2019
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
· The trainee is responsible to carefully perform the tasks he/ she has been assigned and keep the mentor updated about the progress of the task/ project.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Education : BE/B.tech Engineering
· Experience: Fresher
· Candidates should possess Full Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from recognized University with minimum 50 % marks.