From Welcoming Passengers To an Air crafts Take-Off, Airport Ground Staff And Air Operations Personnel Play a Crucial Role In Areas Such As Commercial Activities, Airline Operations And The Running Of Airports.**
Responsibilities and Duties
- The ground staff are responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Verifying passenger identification & printing boarding passes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any Male or Female
- Good Command over in English
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
More Details To contact