· Perform office administration and clerical duties.
· Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
· Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
· Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person.
· Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
· Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
· Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
· Draft, review and proofread office documents.
· Perform basic data entry when needed.
· Order and stock office supplies.
· Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copiers, and fax.
· Maintain reception area clean and organized.
· Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
· Assist in issuing guest passes and employee ID cards.
· Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.