She will be looking smart & Confident
Should be have patience & Handling Skill.
Clear & Good Communication Skill.
Front office executives greet everyone who enters. This action sets up a positive interaction that reflects well on the employer. Because they are positioned in the area where people arrive and leave, front office executives are well-stationed to be “eyes and ears” at the facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A front office executive is responsible for greeting the visitors at the office. Registering their names and contact details.
- A front office executive is responsible for maintenance of important documents, files and records in an organized manner.
- A front office executive is responsible for attending to a visitor or customer present physically at office.
- A front office executive is sometimes responsible for providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- A front office executive is responsible for adhering to all the safety procedures and keeping the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.