Qi Spine clinics’ transform and improve the lives of hundreds of patients suffering from back and neck pain across the country every day. QI Spine Clinic, India's first chain of clinics dedicated to Spine Rehabilitation by an expert team of Spine Specialists ranked #1 in 4 cities by Times Of India Survey for 2 Consecutive Years 2018 in Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Kolkata. With over 300 spine specialists, and an expert orthopedic panel comprising of India’s leading spine surgeons, we are the world’s largest team of medical professionals dedicated to understanding, researching, diagnosing and treating spinal disorders. QI Spine Clinic is part of the parent company Arenja Holdings that specializes in the promotion and incubation of Greenfield healthcare ventures & real estate. We are a company which believes strongly in the philosophy of ‘promote from within’; that all our leaders are people who have grown with us since our inception is a testimony to this fact.
Location: Andheri , Borivali , Santacruz
- Handling the front desk of the clinic
- Setting appointments for the patients with the doctors
- Consult blocks must allocated to the Doctors as planned by the Zonal Heads
- Ensure every patient completes 3 appointments in a week (except in cases where prescribed otherwise)
- Reducing Cancellations and No-Shows through confirmation calls, rescheduling of appointments, follow-up calls, sms', patient engagement
- Raising the invoice and collecting the payments from the patients
- Handling all admin related activities at the clinic
- Attending customer calls and providing them with the required information
- Good verbal and written communication skills and Presentable
Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in handling the front office
Qualifications & Skills:
- Any HSC/Graduate
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be presentable
- Must be able to work under stress
Responsibilities of a PRE
1) Greeting/ hospitality with patients; Making conversations with patients to enable them get comfortable in the clinic
2) Demonstrating care and concern throughout the patient's journey.
3) Doing follow-up calls, inquiring about their health when they are in the clinics, checking their feel about the treatment, greeting patients on their B'days, thanking patients who have referred other patients.
4) contacting discharged patients for free follow-up visits
5) Providing adequate but to the point information to the patients at the front desk
6) Share the Google Review link when the patient is in the clinic and politely get them to fill it
7) Approach happy patients (in-process/ discharged) to refer more patients
8) Ensuring the up-keep of the clinic (Cleanliness, basic hygiene); Housekeeping staff must be well-trained
9) Handling invoices, cash management and payments from patients.
10) Should be aware about reconciliation and opening and closing of accounts
11) Maintaining excel reports for Payments. Should be thoroughly aware about MS excel
12) Should be able to handle accounts and cash management.
13) Should be good in handling different modes of payments and maintaining proper data.
14) Complaint Management
Job Type: Full-time