Greetings From Shree Mahalaxmi Developers.
We have an Opening for Front Office Executive in our company.The Details are as below:-
Time :- 9.30 AM to 6.30 AM.
Working Days :- Mon to Sat ( Sunday Fixed Off)
FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
1. Ensure that the front and rear entrances of the building are clean.
2. Switch on all lights and check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
1. Operate Alert’s switchboard; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members personal direct line voicemail.
2. Ensure all voicemail messages to main office number are taken and directed to staff members. Maintain and ensure that the answer message is appropriate.
3. Report telephone equipment and line faults to the IT Manager.
4. Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process and take a pro-active approach to ensuring existing staff are properly trained on making full use of the system.
5. Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists.
1. Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices between 9.30am and 6.30pm, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
2. Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
3. Keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the building.
4. In the event of a fire and/or any other emergency requiring staff to leave the building, to be responsible for ensuring that the visitors book and staff movement sheets are removed. 5. Arranging Train/Bus/Air Tickets for the staff when required 6. Arranging lodging for Staff when required.