Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization