Developer Job Duties
· Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the site layout to function.
· Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling projects
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
· Proven working experience in web programming
· Top-notch programing skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
· Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
· Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
· BS in computer science or a related field
Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture,