01. Write clean, well-designed code.
02. Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews.
03 Create functional and technical specifications as and when required.
04. Troubleshoot, test, maintain and deploy the core of product software and databases.
05. Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle.
06. Follow industry best practices or those set up by the organization.
07. Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
08. Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and developments in your respective domain.
09. If required, delegate tasks to subordinates, monitor to task completion, report status on a regular basis to the reporting head.
10. Should be able to interact with clients, onsite or offsite, either verbally or written.
11. Should be able to help and groom subordinates technically or functionally.