Job description Content Writer
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and create new web based and print content.
- Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and
blogs, Affiliate media etc.
- Draft email, newsletters weekly or as per the schedule to produce business leads and
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of industry
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
- Create the content for company websites, social media, SEO and other ongoing
communication and promotions of the company.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and technical content.
- Maintain activity calendar, process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
- Develop compelling content for various markets, platforms and learners.
Essential Skills of Content Writer:
- Passion for Writing saleable contents
- Ability to think out-of the-box to create distinguished and
qualification and work experience:
Bachelors Degree of Literature, Arts, Advertising or Media Management
Work Experience: 1+years
of experience in web content and digital PR management.
Professional Fresh, creative and Authentic content writing as per the need of project with variations to engage the reader.