· The Unity Developer will work with programmers to make awesome multi-platform (IOS, Android, Windows phone) games.
· A passionate and dedicated person who can work well with the team and gets the job done.
· Excellent knowledge of Unity with at least 2+years of experience.
· Knowledge of Facebook API is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ability to work on fixed deadlines.
· Should have knowledge of AWS services and API Gateways
· Experience with game physics and particle systems.
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
· Perform memory and performance optimization of Unity2d, 3d to meet the requirements for target platforms of the game.
· Provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to correctly and efficiently utilize the 2D, 3D technology.
· Has implemented saved game data, like player progress, in a structured and extensible format like JSON or XML
· Has launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, and Web.
· Experience with Asset Bundles
· Experience with AI Programming / Machine learning
Job Type: Full-time
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any graduate.
1. Unity2d: 2 years - 7 years
Attitude and Personality:
· Must be passionate about games.
· A highly creative person
· Have the ability to rapidly prototype game ideas, but also write production ready code.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Navi Mumbai Belapur
Gametion Technologies was created to be a gaming company, by the gamers, for the gamers. Mr. Vikash Jaiswal founded Gametion in 2008 with the sole intention of creating games for all the gamers out there, whether it be for the die-hard gamers who live and breathe games, or for the more casual and relaxed gamers.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume or Contact - Priyanka