We are searching for a dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. The Graduate Engineer Trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Responsibilities:
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
Registration fee: 600
Interested can only apply