Graphics and UI design intern:
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines, and other digital and online materials to communicate ideas and information visually for marketing interventions.
Planning creative concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Communicating with the marketing/technical team about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop, illustrator, indesign or others necessary.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to TECHNICAL TEAM
Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues, as necessary.
- Proven graphic design / UI experience, or a fresher with exceptional ability to mould creativity in time defined delivery
- Time boundedness and professionalism mandatory, work will be in delivery focused start up environment
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual and graphic design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Interaction Design, graduate studies in graphics or related
Send your resumes and sample work. Without both, the application will not be evaluated for furtherance. Last date of application 10th, of May, 2020.