• Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums:
Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
• Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to
supplement the outlined process.
• Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in
such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
• Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
• Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time,
and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate