● Hands on experience in 16 to 64bit microcontroller/processor architecture
● Hands on experience in Digital, Analogue, Low power circuit design and RF circuit design and simulation
● Hands on PCB design for 4 layer to 16 layer.
● Hands on Worst case analysis for component selection both active and passive.
● Hands on experience of E-CAD tool for schematic capture & PCB Artwork (like Cadence, Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, Eagle,etc)
● Hands on use electronics test & measurement equipment.
● Very good understanding in impedance matching and noise reflections in PCB
● Knowledge and understanding of QA/QC process of electronics hardware manufacturing and vendor interaction for PCB assembling and fabrication.
● Hands on Soldering and handling and caring lab equipments safely and wisely
● Able to use MS Office (Word & Excel)
● Good analytical and communication skills.
● Flexible to learn new techniques
● Self-Oriented, Proactive and Problem Solving.
● Adaptive to challenging situations.
● Understanding of C Programming.
● Experience in Telematics, EV, Telecom devices,V2X devices
● Derive Hardware Requirements from application /Use Case.
● Own Design & Fabrication of electronics hardware system for Automotive.
● Design & Development: Select components, Design Circuits,Design PCB,Prepare test cases.
● Electronics Testing,V&V, managing outsourced fabrication, debug and circuit/board bring up work (prototyping).
● Documentation of design & development, manufacturing & testing(test cases) ,
Procurement of BOM, process & test plans/reports etc,.
● Follow FMEA,WCA,8D reports and Process adherence with checklist preparation to ensure quality.