We have been connected through LinkedIn regarding Head Digital Marketing role, please find the below details:
Experience: Min 7 Years
Education: MBA preferred
· Strategy for Social platform growth (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, others)
· Strategy for Brand repositioning (Quora and other mediums)
· Lead based plans for increasing numbers in Registration count for various programs
· You tube channel growth
· Layout and implementation of various SEO, SEM, Content and Outreach strategies for achieving goals set forth by the organisation
· Outreach through Tie-ups with third party bloggers, sites, organizations
· Planning, setting up, optimizing and running organic campaigns on social media & increasing followers, subscriber, views over all social media channels.
· Making new strategies for engaging our user’s on FB, YT, Twitter & Instagram.
· Develop and manage all social media channels.
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
· Create online banner for social media with the help of creative team.
· Write copy & designing email templates for email marketing campaigns.
· Oversee a social media effective strategy.
· Manage and maintain the organization's website content.
· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
· Distributing & Managing the content related work.
· Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
· Implement new SEO techniques, using basic and advanced SEO strategies
· Manage and improve current and new organic search results for a portfolio of keywords.
· Improve organic performance through expanded keyword inventory, multivariate keyword and landing page performance.
· Manage and improve keyword ranking on Google
· Co-develop link strategies to expand our portfolio of incoming links.
· Provide ongoing reports, related to performance, ROI, and conversion.
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital marketing.
· Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
· Planning, setting up, optimizing and running Google Ads campaigns (search, display, video, re marketing).
· Planning & strategy for sponsored ads over Facebook and Instagram campaign