Company Logo

Hiring for Business Development Executive

at  NEXPLACE INFO PVT LTD(Posted by nexplace info pvt ltd)

Hiring for Business Development Executive

at  NEXPLACE INFO PVT LTD(Posted by nexplace info pvt ltd)

5 Openings

Posted 1 week, 4 days Back

SalarySalary

15,000 - 30K  PM

ExperienceExperience

2 yrsto6 yrs experience| Resume Required

LocationLocation

Krishnarajapuram, BengaluruMarathahalli, Bengaluru+3 more

Share via

Share via EmailShare via FacebookShare via LinkedinShare via Whatsapp

Additional Details

Job Type

Full Time

Shift Timings

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM(day shift)

Working Days

5 days

Job Requirements

Education

Post Graduation preferred

Experience

2 yrs to 6 yrs of experience as Sales / Business Development in Construction / Infrastructure preferred

Age

18 - 29 yrs

Gender

Female preferred

Communication

Excellent English skills - Ability to Speak

Documents

Aadhar Card

Pan Card

Skills

ConfidenceCompulsory

Job Description

Business Development Executive responsibilities

  • Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
  • Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
  • Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
  • Research and identify new market opportunities.
  • Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
  • Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.

Required Skills

MBA (Marketing preferable)

Min-2+ Year Exp

80% will be office work and remaining 20%will be field.





Company Details

Company Logo

NEXPLACE INFO PVT LTD(Posted by nexplace info pvt ltd)

http://www.nexplaceinfo.com

Startup|Recruitment / Staffing / RPO|50-200 Employees



About NexplaceInfo Pvt.Ltd

Nexplace Info is one of the global IT staffing giants. Nexplace Info has been the industry leader in providing customized corporate solutions and services. Nexplace Info mission is to exceed client expectation and build a long-term relationship with the clients.

Nexplace Info is the preferred choice of the clients around the world when it comes to finding the right resource for their business needs in the most cost-effective manner. Along with helping clients, Nexplace Info is also helping top professionals find their dream jobs. Nexplace Info puts in a lot of effort in ensuring that the clients and candidates get exactly what they are looking for.

With a dedicated and focused team of recruiters and the client-centric approach ensures that the clients get the best possible service. Nexplace Info has a team of expert professionals who understand the clients need thoroughly and offers the best possible solution to them.



Hiring for Business Development Executive

at  NEXPLACE INFO PVT LTD(Posted by nexplace info pvt ltd)

Salary

15,000 - 30K  PM

Location

Krishnarajapuram, Bengaluru

Marathahalli, Bengaluru+3 more

Experience

2 yrsto6 yrs experience

Note: Aasaanjobs does NOT ask money from jobseeker anytime. If a company is asking money from jobseeker, it is most probably a scam.

Click to Search jobs by tag:

Confidence JobsConfidence Jobs