Role: Inside Sales Associate and Business Development
•Conduct internet research in terms of compliance consultants who are having good brand value in the industry and then connect with them through social media sites and emails.
•Have a telephonic discussion with them to propose for partnership to create various content and training materials for webinars, seminars and others.
•Generation of sales for products and service i.e. webinars and in-person seminars.
•Making cold calls to the potential professionals in life sciences industry from US and inviting them to attend our training.
•Develop and deliver business and sales presentations
•Create opportunities and interests for existing scheduled training and close the deals.
•Conduct feedback survey and new requirement identification campaigns to understand need of the customers
•Manage the accounts after sales closure for further upsell.
•Conduct research within an assigned industry to enhance knowledge and develop potential relationships for new business opportunities with clients.
• Should have worked full time in US shift.
• Very strong in conducting internet research and should be expert in using LinkedIn.
• Work experience in Sales activity. Preference will be for candidates having past event selling experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and experience in calling to US geography.
• Result driven attitude who measures out as success parameter than the process.
• Inquisitive nature and has the ability to question and fact-finding skill to identify business opportunities.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Knowledge of the business development & sales process along with lead generation using LinkedIn.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-4 Years A candidate having min 3 Years of experience in calling US market and selling concept or products to B2B and B2C consumers.