Freshers as Sales / Business Development preferred
Above 18 yrs
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisations products/services.
Job roles and responsibilities
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
We understand the value of collaborative approach, and ensure our solutions are based around this. At the core, deeply engrained is our value system that puts ‘people first’, either be it our clients, employees or partners.